Monday, July 14, 2008

Over The Sky, Last Exile ED.

It's soft song. I enjoy it. The melody flowing smooth. It make me comfort each hear it.

This is the lyrics:

yoru no jikan ga semarikuru

anata wa konna chikaku

demo tooi...

nani ni akogarete

dare wo omou no ka

inochi kakeru sugata

sukitooru utsukushisa ni

kotoba wo nonda

*anata ga sora wo yuku nara

watashi wa tsubasa ni naritai

donna ni tsuyoi kaze ni mo

keshite orenai shinayaka na hane

itsuka, kitto motsu kara

onaji yume mite sodatta ne

shiroi hana saku machi de

demo ima wa...

kumoma wo kakete yuku

gin'iro no sora no fune

miagete nobashita

yubisaki wo surinuke

chiisaku kieta

**hatenai sora no kanata de

subete wa doko e tsudzuku darou

motomeru yasuragi no basho

tenshi ga oriru

michi wa watashi no

ude e, kitto tsudzuku yo

repeat**

repeat*

If you want to see the translate, please go to this link.

My Opinion:

This song is Lavie's feeling. She's Claus' friend from they're children. I like the lyrics because it's describe her feeling. She want to be his partner, wherever he go, whenever he need. It's laike a confession about her feeling to Claus. That makes me think that maybe Lavie have a crush to Claus. She love him ;).

This song is some support expression. I think every man who get this confession will be happy, because they'll feel someone trust them. I'll feel that, too, if I'm in that position. But until now, I don't have anyone girl who can give me such this words (how poor myself T_T).

Well, don't mind it. Anyway, thanks to read this post. See ya next time ! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hwek.... i'm nt lk tht sng bro... sorry

Yafeth said...

Yeah, it's maybe true. For someone, the melody might be irritating for them. Actually for myself, first time I heard this song I didn't like it too much. It's like a spell song that make me sleep (even I don't get sleep after hear it :D). For someone it maybe make them gloomy. But afterall, each time I hear this song, I think I can enjoy it. Just try to feel the song whatever it type. Thanks for your opinion :)




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.