Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Eien no Ai

As I said yesterday, here the J-song performed by my country's performer. The title is "Eien no Ai". Ten2Five began their career from 2004. They have made 4 major albums, I will fly (2004), Ost. Me vs High Heel (movie) (2005), A brand New Day (2006), and 3 (2007). Eien no Ai is one of the last album's tracks. This album have 14 tracks, with variable languages.

Well, here is the music video:




My opinion to this song:

Great! I must confess that they have a such good quality to perform this song as well. But I must confess too, that the performer's articulation is most likely as usual Indonesian articulation. Wess, but it doesn't matter, because they're Indonesian, not Japanese.

When I heard this song yesterday, I remember Utada Hikaru. Yes, the performer's vioce is like her. I guess her technique is little bit same with Hikki. I think it's her characteristic. Maybe you want to hear this song as a comparison between this song and her first song:


This song is completely English. Their first song that make me like this band. This song is like have a little bit Japanese Pop touch in their melody.

This is the lyrics:
Yoru no puurusaidi de
Hitori kiri suwatteiru
Hoshi no moto de anato o
Omotteiru
Omotteiru oh….

Reff:
Isshoni anata to futari
Eien no ai o
Isshoni anata to futari
Eien no ai o

Futari wa onaji janai kedo
Ai de hitotsu ni naneru
Shiawase ni naru kono yume o
Shiawase ni naru kono yume o

Back to Reff

Bridge:
Jinsei wa subarashii date
Anata to de aeta kara

Isshoni anata to futari
Eien no ai o

Eien no, eien no, eien no ai o
Oo nananananananana,
Eien no, eien no, eien no ai o

The performer pronounce 'o' as really 'O'. Japanese pronounce them with more fluid, as we say 'wo', but the'w' is not explicit.

That's it. Thanks for your attention. Bye!

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.