Monday, July 7, 2008

Hare hare Yuukai

Yes, you bet! It's an OP from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu aka. The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi. This song is perform by the seiyuu of Haruhi, Yuki, and Mikuru. Yeah, it's a booming anime series last year. One thing I like from this song is when they dance. Good move. Good dance. Especially Mikuru ;).

I found some months ago a full version of this song. As usual from Youtube. Here the video:


It's cool, isn't it?

Mikuru's seiyuu singing this song better than when she singing in the first TV episode. The music is cheerful, good to raise my mood. It's quiet easy listening for me, but for someone else it's weird. Well, each people have some different taste, right?

Want to see the text? Here:

nazonazo mitai ni chikyuugi wo tokiakashitara
minna de doko made mo ikeru ne
wakuwaku shitai to negainagara sugoshiteta yo
kanaete kureta no wa dare nano?

jikan no hate made Boooon!!

*WARP de LOOP na kono omoi wa
nani mo kamo wo makikonda souzou de asobou

aru hareta hi no koto
mahou ijou no yukai ga
kagirinaku furisosogu fukanou janai wa
ashita mata au toki warainagara HUMMING
ureshisa wo atsumeyou
kantan nanda yo konna no
oikakete ne tsukamaete miteo
oki na yume & yume suki deshou?

iroiro yosou ga dekisou de dekinai mirai
sore demo hitotsu dake wakaru yo
kirakira hikatte atsui kumo no ue wo kazaru
hoshitachi ga kibou wo kureru to

jikan ni norou yo Byuuuuun!
CHEAP de COOL na toshigoro da mon
samishigaccha hazukashii yo nante ne iwasete

te to te wo tsunaidara
mukau toko muteki desho
kagayaita hitomi ni wa fukanou ga nai no
ue dake miteiru to namida mo kawaichau
"kawaritai!"
kokoro kara tsuyoku omou hodo tsutawaru
hashiridasu yo ushiro no hito mo oide yo
dokidoki suru deshou?

Boooon!!

*Repeat

It's so Haruhi! This song's lyrics express the siprit of all characters from this series. And they're so positive thinking and brave. It's suit to the music. Well, I haven't see this anime completely. But I know from some review that Haruhi is a cheerfull, brave girl. Even she always make any disturbance to her friends (especially Mikuru).

I've read that this anime will have the second season, but as far it's just a rumor. OK That's all. See you next time :) !

4 comments:

mbuh said...

oh, so it's also anime. well, I just read the novel from here:
http://www.baka-tsuki.net/project/index.php?title=Suzumiya_Haruhi
I wish there was japanese version :(
btw, if you do not want to puke, never read the indonesian version, k? the worst translation I ever read

mbuh said...

oh, one thing, IMO, the story of Suzumiya Haruhi sucks :D I often say, "how foolish. it doesn't make sense". I really can't stand it. but I keep reading it...only my habit to finish my reading

Anonymous said...

Die melancholie der Haruhi Suzumiya "Hare hare Yuukai"

Yafeth said...

Mas, mas, mbok ya jangan pake bahasa Belanda (opo Jerman, yo?), mumet bacanya >.< Tapi makasih :)




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.