Wednesday, July 16, 2008

J-Rocks : "Berharap Kau Kembali" aka. "Kono Mune Ni"

Hello, there! It's a post about one of my favourite band in Indonesia, J-Rocks.
In my country, they're the first band using J-rock music genre. Much J-rock lover said that they're a cover band. Well, just see the video:



And, this is the Japanese version (I've heard that this song was converted to Japanese languge in aim to penetrate Japan market):



Both song doesn't have any different in the meaning of lyrics, I guess. Well, this band is a first major band that I know singing a Japanese song. The second is Ten2Five.

My Opinion:
Well, if you hear how the performer singing this song, you'll immediately remember L`arc~en~ciel (aka. laruku).
That's why people don't like them too much when they first release as major band. But, as time goes, people thant not recognise this music genre before become like them. They're one of great band in my country, I guess. Even if now they can't exceed another band like Peterpan, Radja, or Gigi.

This band get an influence from Laruku. So, if they're like Laruku's cover band, it doesn't matter for me. Instead, the're begin to leave Laruku's style now, even maybe it's difficult for them. Well, I must give them an apreciate as the first band using this genre in my country.

That's all for now. See ya next time!

(P.S: I've editted the post title. Sorry for the mistake, I'll try to be careful next time. Thanks!)

4 comments:

Yafeth said...

YAng penting musiknya bagus :)

mbuh said...

Berharap Kau Kembali a.k.a. Kono Mune ni, not Lepaskan Diriku
---
dun make a fool

Anonymous said...

OOps, sorry! My bad. Thanks for remind me. The title is "Berharap kau kembali", not "Lepaskan Diriku". "Lepaskan Diriku" is too stuck in my mind. Sorry.

Dwilicious said...

seorang teman sempat bikin midi untuk membuktikan lagu ceria jrock diambil dari lagu scooby do.
dulu dia alergi banget ama jrock, mgkn sekarang masih :-)
kalau aku sih kadang abis nyanyi slamat tinggal kekasihku "tersesat" ke 4th avenue cafe, he he he...
tapi gara2 jrock lebih banyak orang yang sebelumnya gak tahu laruku jadi tahu kalau lagu2 laruku keren banget.
ambil + aja




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.