Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ne, nande video

As I said yesterday! Now, I've upload the song from trouble chocolate. Because I don't get the video in Youtube, I decide to make it this morning. Here is the video:



Well, the translation is still ... none. It's difficult to translate it since Japanese language is more complicate than English (lebih baik mengartikan bahasa Inggris ke Indonesia daripada Jepang ke Inggris :P).

I hope you can enjoy this song. It's a good song that you'll like it, I guarantee it (well, hope so :) ). Thanks for wathcing. See you next time !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha.... i'm mumet.... he...he..

Yafeth said...

Nggak usah mumet, Ms. Enjoy aja :D




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.