Monday, January 5, 2009

Triangler by Sakamoto Maaya

Hello, Everyone! It's a new year! It's my first post this year. Thanks for coming to my blog.

Well, I think for anime lovers and who always up-to-date to any news from anime world knows Macross Frontier. But if you don't know this title, don't be hesitate to go to this link . From any Macross series I've seen, this title is the best. Even the story is not deeper as another series, but the art is so cool. The combat scenes is awesome. But I'm not suggest you this title if you hate fan services. As long as I see, there's some fan boy services in this anime. But it's not as rough as DearS' fanservices or Green-green. So, for me, this anime's rating should be 15+ (for adult teenager is more better). Even so, I love the songs from this anime. Yes, one of the plus values from this anime is the songs. One of the song from this anime is "Triangler" (1st OP song). Here's the video from Youtube:


The video include subtitle in English and Japanese. So, you don't must to find dictionary to translate the song. Well, enjoy the song. See you next time.

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.