Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"Jikan yo Tomare feat. Seamo" by AZU



I never hear this performer before. But when I heard this song, I'm immediately love this song. It's not like a common suck love song. It's more romantic. Well, even the meaning is same, but how the song tell it make it different. The way she describing her love to him is so appropriate to the "Itazura na Kiss" story.

I think it's normal if some lovers want the time to stop when they're together. Yeah, for those who have best friend surely know that. They don't wanna end it. And it feels so wonderful. Well, I think it's the good time to put this OST since next month every place in this world will be full with love. Yes, next month is a month where everyone celebrating Valentine's Day. It also my sister's birthday :D So everyone in the world is also celebrate my sister's birthday :P.

Well, that's all. Let's spread the love to the air. See ya again :) !

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.