Monday, January 12, 2009

AIMO ~ Tori no Hito

Hello, how are you? I hope you're okay. This is the new post for today.

Today's post is Aimo~tori no Hito. It's an insert song from Macross Frontier performed by Megumi Nakajima as Ranka Lee. It looks like a ballad song and have a little taste from Middle Age music. It's like a Vatican song :). For this song, I've found one song performed by Megumi Nakajima in full version and have another taste from the Macross' version. Here's the video:


When I compared it with the lyrics from animelyrics.com , I don't find some matches with the lyrics. But I've got another video, still from Youtube, that seems so matching with the lyrics. Here's the video;


This version is more taste like ancient Greek ballad (I guess the lyrics contain some of Greek's vocabulary. Tell me if I'm wrong). And also, it's more soft than the first one. This is the insert song version.

I like both version. That makes me more like this song. I think the second one is great if you looking for a soft, calm song. But the first one can raise your spirit. Well, it's up to you. See you net time!

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.