Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kimi, Meguro,Boku by Hata Motohiro



Well, for everybody who know "Itazura na Kiss" anime version, will soon knowing this song. I've looking this song some days ago. And I've found it. I also DL it :P. Thanks to suessesmausl who has been upload this song into Youtube. It's a good song.

I like this song's video clip. It's a short story that you'll understand even if you don't know the Japanese language. I can still enjoy it even I only know some Japanese vocabularies. It makes the song more real. And I think it's a good idea to using this song in anime like "Itazura na Kiss".

Here's the Opening version:


Well, I don't found the karaoke version. But I got the HQ version instead. Both the opening version and the Video Clip mean the same thing. I've seen this anime (fansub version), but I forget the song's meaning.

OK, that's all. See you next time!

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.