Friday, January 16, 2009

Out-Of-Topic (OOT), just for refreshing

Well, as the title said, this new post is out of the blog's topic. It's about a cool, cute online game I've found. The game's title is "Emil Chronicle Online". It looks cute and funny. Just like Ragnarok, I guess. You can look the trailer in this link . Oh, an I've took a screenshot from this site. Here's the picture:

The video is funny and cute. I hope Lyto in my country take this game, too. The English version is coming up. This game was developed by Gravity. Corp and GungHo Online Entertainment, Ltd. Don't forget to look it. OK, that's all.

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.