Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Almost New Year

Hello, Everyone!

I hope you're in good condition today. It's almost new year. Maybe much of you have some new year resolution now. Well, for your information, I've got a list of Americans top 10 new year's resolution(s) , from here . Here's the list:
  • Spend More Time with Family & Friends

  • Fit in Fitness

  • Tame the Bulge

  • Quit Smoking

  • Enjoy Life More

  • Quit Drinking

  • Get Out of Debt

  • Learn Something New

  • Help Others

  • Get Organized

Well, are you have a same list like this? I hope your resolution can be a reality next end year. OK, that's all. See you next year, Everyone!

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.