Tuesday, December 2, 2008

First Though

Hello, how are you this month? Feels good? I hope you good today.

Looks like it's December again. The jingles is all over the city. Each malls and stores are using this moment to selling. Not only in US or Europe, but in my country, too.

I hope we're not forget the December spirit. I hope all the musics we heard today will reminds us. I hope the best for you are.

I'll not posting any song today. I'm not in my mood. But maybe someday in December. But thanks for coming to my blog today.

May you got a good December. See you again!

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.