Wednesday, December 3, 2008

O Holy Night

Hello, how are you today? I hope you're fine.

As the title said, today I'll posting the famous Christmas carol, O Holy Night. I've searching in Wikipedia about this song. It said that O Holy Night was "composed by Adolphe Adam in 1847 to the French poem "Minuit, chrétiens" by Placide Cappeau (1808-1877), a wine merchant and poet" ( Wikipedia ). It also said that "Cappeau was asked to write a Christmas poem by a parish priest" ( Wikipedia ). I love this song. It's so soft and make me cozy an tranquil.

I try to find this song in Youtube. And I got so much video in there. So I choose one from the another else. Here's the video:



I choose to took Josh Groban's video because maybe it'll sounds good. Otherwise, I like his voice.

OK, that's all. See you again!

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.