Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Silent night



Well, who's don't know this song? I'm sure that most of you know this song. And for make the Christmas spirit atmosphere spread to the world, I decided to put this song in this post. I'm sure this is one of the most famous carol. When we heard this song we'll soon remember Christmas. It's simple, both the lyrics and the music. And this is a peaceful song, too.

There's much story versions about how can this song made by Josef Mohr and Franz Xaver Gruber I've got from wikipedia . But, I think whatever the story behind this song, It doesn't matter, because the important one is the song itself, not the history. So, let's just feel the song. Because it's the important.

OK, that's all. See ya. May GOD Always Bless Us!

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.