Saturday, November 29, 2008

Monophonic Ringtone for your cellphone

Do you have Nokia with composer feature in your hand? If you have it, then you can have this monophonic ringtone. Well, I know the technology is running so far now. But it's still feels good when you can create the ringtone you want by yourself. Especially for anime song. This is the code for "Kaze no Uta":

Kaze no Uta

Tempo: 140 bpm

4e1 4a1 4a1 4g1 4.a1 4-
4g1 4f1 4e2 4d1 4c1 4d1
4.e1 4- 4d1 4a1 4a1 4g1
4.a1 4- 4d1 4e1 4.f1 4d1
4e1 4.f1 4- 4e1 4f1 4g1
4c2 4.a1 4-

Well, sorry if it sounds weird. It's just a half or the song from the first opening part of the song. Nokia's composer feature just gave me 50 tones. It's not enough for a total song. This is the best I can make. Sorry if this not good for you, since this is my first time making this ringtone by myself.

Thanks for read my blog. See you next month!

P.S: Theme for next month is ... Christmas Carol! Ya, Christmas is come again this year!

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.