Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Jingle Bells

Hello, Everyone! How are you today? It's almost Christmas, so don't be sad, OK? Time is running so fast. I remember when I made this blog for the first time. And now it's growing up, because your attention, too. 3 months later, it's the 1st anniversary for my blog. Well, maybe I shouldn't celebrate it, but it's my first update blog. It's important to me.

Well, back to the topic. Tomorrow is Christmas, and tonight (in my country) it's a Christmas Eve. I want to post this song because it feels like Christmas in the air. I'm sure you're really know this song. For now, I put 2 videos. First video is some jazz (maybe) song I took from Youtube titled "Feliz Navidad-Merry Christmas-Jingle Bells-Diana Krall". And another song can you see when you click the "next tones" link below. Here is the video:


I hope you'll enjoy this song. And don't forget to click the "next tones". There's a funny version of this song. Well, happy holiday everyone!

May GOD Bless Us!



Yes' it's Bugs Bunny. Like usual, I took it from Youtube. This video have a subtitle. Enjoy the song. Thanks.

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.