Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Get Over by Dream



Hello! It's the new post from me. It's a 1st opening song from HikaGo. The title is Get Over. The performers is the same persons whose singing in "Sincerely". The song is just like "Sincerely". It's about the friendship. I like the lyrics. It's a human nature if they felt sometime. But what they'll do after that will be the difference between them.

Sometimes we hurt someone, and being hurt by someone, too. But if we keep the bad feeling and getting stuck because of that, we'll regret it later. Never run away from the reality and keep going whatever it takes.

I like the friendship they told in this song. The friendship that will always support each other when someone drop. Cheering someone who sad. Even sometime they hurt each other. But it's normal as a friend, isn't it?

Well, I think it's a song dedicated to Hikaru and Touya. Their friendship is just like this song. And I think it's good. Even sometimes they become rival to each other, but they're absolutely a best friend.

OK! That's all. I hope tou enjoy this song. If you want the lyrics, just go to animelyrics.com. See you next time! :D

P.S: It's a different feeling in this song compared to "Sincerely". They're good in dancing, aren't they? The beat is so COOL! Yeah!! :D

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.