Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The concert of Aya Hirano

Hear this!


Well, how about that? I think I prefer to hear the anime version than this one. Her voice is too vibrate than in anime version. But the music is awesome! It's ROCKS! It's so cool!! I like it so much! The music players is ENOZ (correct me if wrong). I never hear this band before. But they definitely cool! It's nice to hear them.

Well, I understand that she (Aya Hirano) is in live concert, so her voice cannot as perfect as in the mp3 or in anime. She might have to moving or jumping. But, honestly, I don't like it too much. As I said before, I prefer to hear the anime version.

Each person have their own opinion, right? How about you?

OK! That's all for now. See you again in another time. Thanks for read this post. See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. Sorry for commenting here.

It is still difficult to find Bakugan Battle Brawler ED 2 lyric. I'm searching for the song now. I'll find it for you. But please, when you post something like request, post it in Request Zone.

Thank you.




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.