Monday, June 15, 2009

Ya-Haaaa!!!! Finally!!

YA-Haaaaaa!!!! catwoman

Finally, Eyeshield 21 (a.k.a ES 21) finish! The End!! YA-Haaaaa!!catwoman

Well, I'm happy to see the last chapter of ES 21 in onemanga.com. But it feel sad, too. One of my favourite serial has been "the end". That mean there's no more ES 21 next week tolong



sighEvery story must have an ending, right? So it can't be helped (shouganai na).

Here's the full-color of the last chapter of ES 21.

Taken from Onemanga.com.

Kekekeke. I like this ending. Well, it's (of course) different from the anime's ending. I like this ending more than anime's ending.

This is one of the best serial I ever known. Both the anime and manga. I've post some of its OST in this blog. And they're good songs to hear.

OK, that's all. See you later. Ya-haaa!!catwoman

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.