Monday, June 15, 2009

Finally....

Finally, I'm 21 years now. Well, maybe it's nothing for another one. But it's still something for me. I've past 2 decades of my life. It means I'm getting close to the end. It's something relief for me. I job in this planet will be done, and I'll get my rest. But there's something I must do first before the time is come.

I don't know what will happen tomorrow. I don't know what will happen to me after I posting this journal. I hope I can finish my job with excellent.

I hope I can still hear the music till my time to rest come. I hope I can still tell to anyone how beautiful it is. I hope everybody feel the same like me. It's a little bit egoist, isn't it? Well, why not. It's more better than wars the human being made before. I hope there's no after. I learns something from Macross Frontier I've been watched before. We can understand each other with music. It's so beautiful and also affecting or soul directly. I also like how they finally close the never ending battle between themselves and between vajra with them. I wonder it can be really realize in our real life. That's something I truly wish.

Well, it's nothing more than another opinion from me. It's nothing special nor important. I's just my opinion. It's just my opinion

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.