Friday, June 19, 2009

Naruto in Live Action!!

At last! Naruto comes to alive! Here's the trailer picture:

I took this picture from here. And for another information, please go to this link.

Well, it's up to you to say anything about the picture, but for me the cast for Naruto is ... errr... a little bit clumsy!Don be mad to me. I like Naruto more than Sasuke (ano bakayarou!). I hope his acting is not like that. Besides that I think the casts for Sai and Sasuke are so resemble to the characters in anime. Well, anyway, it's still surprising me to hear that the famous anime Naruto will be in Live Action form, even it's just a movie (At last!).

OK! That's all. See ya later!

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.