Friday, June 26, 2009

It's a Green Peace

Well, it's not that environment NGO. It's about this song.



"Open Your Mind" By Youko Ishida

It's the song from Ishida Youko. After searching (again) Youtube, finally I found this video. Green is something that very stuck in my mind after seen this video clip. Before I seen it, I thought about a wide green grass plain like in the European village I always seen in TV. But it's not. It's not bad, actually.


harpaShe has an angelic voices. I like it. So peaceful.

You can see the lyrics in animelyrics.com.

pendekarFeel the breeze wind under your little wings and spread it, fly to the blue sky with freedom. Fly high, touch the blue sky above you.

See you again. larilari

1 comment:

elmo said...

voicenya angelic ya :D




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.