Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What's new in Japanese music now?

I've search the site about Japanese music chart, and I've found one. This for Best 20 Albums Chart and this for the 20th Best Singles Chart from March, 23th.

Best 10 Albums (I just took it ten. If you want to look the another, please go to link directly) :

1 "Remiobest" Remioromen
2 "Arutokoroni No Teiri" Radwimps
3 "This Is The One" Utada
4 "Utaisarishihana" Aqua Timez
5 "Whatfs Love?" Juju
6 "Funky Monkey Babys3" Funky Monkey Babys
7 "Hurray!" The Gospellers
8 "Kokuhaku" Chatmonchy
9 "Answer" Angela Aki
10 "The Chemistry Joint Album" Chemistry

Best 10 Singles:
1 "Rescue" Kat-tun
2 "Himawari" Yusuke
3 "Survivor`090325 4th Album the Secret Codehpre-release Single`" Tohoshinki
4 "Setsuna" Greeeen
5 "Believe/kumorinochickaisei" Arashi/kenta Yano Starring Satoshi Ohno
6 "I Got Kick Start Now" Vamps
7 "Junenzakura" Akb48
8 "Dakishimete Dakishimete" Berryz Kobo
9 "Cafe Wonderland" Ryu Siwon
10 "Ainomamadec" Junko Akimoto

Looks like Johny Jimusho and Momusu ruling the chart in singles for now. Another singers like Ayumi Hamasaki is on the 14th place. Yuna Ito with "Trust You" standing in 17th place. The new artist ruling the chart.

Well, that's a chart from March 23th, 2009. I think it'll change next week (I'm sure for it). I don't know how valid my data that I've got from allchart.org. Tell me if they're not valid. Thanks for coming.

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.