Friday, March 13, 2009

Butterfly Kiss


The first song from RAVE the animation. At last there's someone uploading it to Youtube. Thanks! Well, for US audience this song is not available to seen. The US version, called Rave-o-lution use the dub version, which a 100 % different from the Japanese version. HONESTLY, it's so worst to see. The dub version I've seen in youtube some years ago is deflecting everything I've imagine about this anime. Actually it's a cool shounen anime, but the dubbed opening song made it so dumb, clown-like anime.

Hearing the real song is much far better than the dubbed version. Yonekura Chihiro singing it good so it being an easy listening song. The blend of the music instruments in this song create a nice rhythm and beat. This song describing the RAVE world so perfect. Better than the worst dubbed version.

Here's the TV version of this song.


And this is the live version:


The musicians looks like familiar to me. Maybe they're JAM Project, the group that perform "Little Wings", an opening OST from Scrapped Princess. Well, it's just my guess. I don't know it exactly.

OK, that's all. See you next time!

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.