Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pride of Tomorrow - JUNE


Upload in Youtube By Otakuness.

First thing I can say about this PV is: Cool! The dance is cool. Looks like JUNE feel the song with his body, too. I fell the song's meaning by seeing him dancing. The first part of his dance is a regret style. But soon it change to something powerful, like he revive from his lost. The second part of his dance is full of energy.

The song itself have a good meaning. Well, actually it's a common theme in anime's OST. It's about revive from the ground zero to the peak. I don't know if the words "Trying to bury the things that I've lost, I've let go of my pride. I'm going to take it back with my own two hands; I can see the light of tomorrow. Pride of tomorrow" is an analog or it's a real meaning. It's a something that Japanese usually use to describe about revive from the failed step or get the spirit back after failed. Most of anime's OST I've ever known were used this theme. But it's suitable to the anime itself. Because the main character seems like that. Well, I'm not watching D-Gray Man yet. But I've read the resume, and I think to restore from his condition needs a great braveness.

The Pride of Tomorrow, or I interpreting it as "The Pride to seek 'tomorrow'". It looks the one who's in the song has been failed or defeated by something. But he don't wanna to walking in sullen. He instead threw his lost and wake up to revenge it. It's like the main character in D-Gray Man when he get up to revenge Sennen Hakushaku who was killed someone important in his life. Maybe the maker of this anime choose this song because its meaning, just like another anime. And it's important to them, because the song (OST) is kinda preface to the anime itself.

JUNE in his dance is good. I know he's the great dancer from his posture. Only the good dancer have the thin-but-muscle arm and the thin body like that. Makes me remember The Rain.

OK, that's all. See you again :).

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.