Friday, October 24, 2008

Flower by BACK-ON



Ya-Haaa!!! Hey, you! What's UP?! Fine? Good! Cause I want to share a good song to you right now! Click the video! Ya-Haaa!

Well, that's enough. I like this song, so I decide to put it in here. It's an ED from Eyeshield 21. BACK-ON have some good taste in music. Their songs have some feeling. Like this one. It feels cozy when hear it. And they're also good in English. Well, it's such a special stuff consider the Japanese have a weird way to speak English. I like the anime version video. Mamori and Suzuna are completely cute and different, and Sena, too.

In the English lyrics, there's the cool part of this song. Looks like I begin to like this group.

Love is cool. It's a natural language, put us together without any distraction. That's why I love the love song. I also like the courageous song, because that can make me in the mood. Well, actually I'm a moody man. When I get sad, I'll feel happy when I hear a song. i think the love song is OK, but I don't like a pampered love song. Love isn't always pampered, is it? It also need some courage to go through with it.

OK, that's all. See you next time. Ya-HAAA!!!

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.