Saturday, October 25, 2008

Someone put my AMV in another website

It's the web I mean. Just like you see, it's my second AMV, Trouble Chocolate Ending: Ne, Nande. I've posted it a few months ago. Here is the site I mean. It's a site using Thai language.

I like when everyone respect my work by watch it. But it's better if you watch it in Youtube, the primary source for this video. This site gives its visitors a chance to download this video. The video type is .flv, maybe the webmaster took it from keepvid.com before store it in his site. Well, I don't have a problem with it. Especially because he put my name in his site ;) . I consider it as a appreciation.

OK, that's all. See you next time :) !

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.