Friday, October 17, 2008

Dang Dang! Enjoy it


It's an energetic song, another song from Eyeshield. Well, looks like this month is the month for Eyeshield 21. There's three song I've posted in. And for me all of those songs is great. Like this one. First time I heard it, I feel I hear the song from Simple Plan. The music is similar, but they're not copycat. It's just I've same feeling when I hear Simple Plan. It's so cheerful and energetic. And the lyric is good, too. Even I don't get the animelyrics' translated version, but from this subbed video, I understand it.

Enjoy the song, and being cheer for today. See you again! Ya-Haa!!

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.