Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Trust You by Megumi Hayashibara

It's an ED OST from Shaman King. This song have a sweet lyrics and soft tones. Reminds me to a song from 80's. Here's the video:




That's a video record from the concert.

I like this song because its music and lyrics. The lyrics describe Anna's heart. She's really love Yoh, even she always torture him everytime (such a tsundere queen, isn't she ? ;-) ). Anna's feeling reaching Yoh's heart (with her own style) when she talk to him in the night before the Shaman King battle start to begin. I think it's one of the best moment in this anime. She talk to him without her queen-like style, just as an ordinary girl who worry to her love one's condition when he later in middle of battlefield. She's really worry about his condition. That's why I say that this song is match to her feeling.

OK, that's all! Thanks for your coming ^ ^ !

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.