Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tak Bisakah from Peterpan


It's another song from Indonesia. Actually I'm not one of any bands' fans. I just like them. Well, like this one. From all of Peterpan's songs, it's one of my favourite song. The pitch, the harmony, the rhyme, it's good.


Some years ago, this song has reached the high place of some Indonesian music charts. It's an OST from an Indonesian movie, Alexandria. And some years ago, this song has been 'hijacked' by Indian musician who makes a song like this song. I don't know the title, but it's very similar, with only a little bit different in the chorus. The rest is very similar.


At last, I better hear the real one than the fake one. It's not to blaming someone or some country. So, don't be mad, OK? It's the fact for me.

OK, see you again. Maybe next month. Thanks!

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.