Monday, September 15, 2008

Konayuki

Yes, it's true! This is an insert song from 1 litre of tears ( Ichi rittoru no namida). For everybody who have seen this dorama must be know this. It's on of my favourite sad song. The image is so match to the dorama, so when I hear this song, I'll directly remember this dorama. Here is the video:


I'm lucky to found this video. It have an eng sub, so I don't need to find its translation. And also help you to feel and understand this song more better than just hear it.

It's good song. Well, you can judge it by yourself. See you later again, everyone!

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.