Friday, September 19, 2008

Cobalah Kau Mengerti By J-Rocks

It's another song from J-Rocks, one and (I think) only band with J-music genre in my country.

Well, like their another songs, I think their song now is similar to Laruku's song. But it's OK for me, as long as they're not to plagiate Laruku's songs. For me, if some band have used the special pitch (the pitch that will straight to remind you to a song) from the another song, it's plagiatism. But they don't do that (well, as long as now, I don't get some of their pitch that reminds me to the another J-songs). That's why, even the're almost akin with Laruku, they're still good for me.

OK, that's all. See you next time :) !

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.