Monday, March 10, 2008

Nakushita Kotoba

An OST from Naruto. This anime is one of my favourite anime. It have some good songs. It's not only their musics, but also their lyrics. They have a deeper meaning lyrics, and that is what I like from them.
Nakushita Kotoba is one of my Naruto's favourite's OST. If you understand Japanese language, you'll know it. If you don't, you still see its meaning in http://www.animelyrics.com/ (one of my favourite links). Basicly, this song is about untold love, something that only on memory. It's tell us how this feels so heavy. The memory of events that we pass together with someone. It's not only our girlfriend or boyfriend, but also our comrades.
I think this song is describe what Naruto feel when his best comrade leave him. Its video show that so much. I sugest you to see it in http://www.youtube.com/. I have some links if you want to DL it with free (I love it, it's FREE :)):
http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/naruto-single-ending-9-nakushita-kotoba-no-regret-life
http://www.animeost.net/
I suggest you the first link. I get my "Nakushita Kotoba" from that link. YOU CAN DL IT, BUT PLEASE, DON'T SELL IT BACK. Tell your friend about the link, let them DL it theirself, not sell it to them. If you have some bill, buy the legal.

1 comment:

mbuh said...

Nakushita Kotoba? Damn, you recall my memory bout a piece of my life when that song works to represent my mood. How if you had a friend that you know him/her so bad, you took an interest in him/her with whole time you have, then someday you two get separated in short term. But in that very short term, you find that your beloved friend has changed unexpectedly. He/she pretended not to know you. He/she denied that you two know each other. How will you feel? As for me, no wonder it will pierce my heart, I'm sure that my heart will continue to throb with pain. How can I'm so sure will feel that way? Cos it's my story that ever happened!
I'm hurting but still believe him... You know what will be the worst of that? He didn't know how I'm feeling. He seemed to enjoy his game. And kidded me until I...I hated myself cos I've thought I knew him but the fact is not. How if someone you love do something that you never expected? Regret? That's why lyrics "hitotsu hitotsu omoidaseba subete wakatte ita ki ga shite ita no ni" be meaningful for me. And guess what, in that gloomy time, of course my tears poured out. Not just once.

Ups, sorry for my speaking freely...




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.