Monday, March 17, 2008

HARUMONIA

Today, I will speak about the 2nd ending song of Naruto, Harumonia.
Harumonia's lyrics, music, and vocal by RHYTEM. It's arranged by CHOKKAKU.
If you hear this song, you will feel how RHYTHEM sing the song with smooth and gentle. The points of this song is the RHYTHEM's vocal and the music. The RHYTHEM's voice is beautiful and they have long-range tones vocal. I like whn they use falsetto in Harumonia's refrain. The music have an easy listening melody. I think if you are some of pop or J-pop mania, you will like this song.
I've seen the meaning of this song in http://www.animelyrics.com/ and I interest to its refrein. Here is the refrein in english that I take from it's animelyrics.com's link ( http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/naruto/harumonia.htm) :
wanting to cry, wanting to run
if you forget happiness then sing
light was born and dark was born, the two is together
feeling harmonia, telepathy

I underline the sentence because I like that part. This is the sentence in japanese language:
naki taku natte nige taku natte
shiawase o wasurete shimattara minna uta e
hikari ga umare yami ga umareta futatsu wa hitotsu
HARUMONIA kanjitte TEREPASHII

I've edit the lyrics from animelyrics.com, because there is some mistake in its romaji lyrics. If you want to see the whole lyrics, click the link immediately. If you want to DL it, you can go to this links:
http://www.gendou.com/ (beware about banned, you must to register before DL)
http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/naruto-single-ending-2-harumonia-rythem (it's save, no register required).
So, enjoy the song. Feel the melody. And don't resell the song, because it's piracing action. Just enjoy for yourself.
May God bless us! Thank you.

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.