Monday, March 24, 2008

About American Idol

If you think I just posting anything about J-stuff (Japanese stuff), I guess you wrong. I'll posting anything that I like. Just like my top blog header: melody is not only a music, melody is not only a song, melody is also your life, melody is also my life. I think every moment in our life just like a tone that mixing together and build to a song. So, it's the reason why I gave this blog name: melodyoflive.
Hmm, now I want to talk about American Idol. Actually, I dissapointed when I see Amanda Overmyer sent home. I think her voice is unique, I like her syle. But, I think I understand about the reason why she get sent home. The American Idol is a competition. If you can't get better every week, or jusk stuck in your place, you'll lose and will get sent home imediately. Yeah, it's competition, of course someone must lost and another else wins, until the only one competitor -the best quality one- be the winner.
Even Amanda as sent home, I still have some favourite contestants. One of them is David Archuleta. His voice is awesome, even he still 17 years old. But I think he is a little bit gloomy (like Simon said). I think if he change his expression, he'll more better than now.
Last quote, I like American Idol, more than another sing competition that I ever see. Thank you.

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.