Thursday, July 16, 2009

Just Fly Away

mafia Hello, What,s up! It's me again.

larilariAt last I found this song! Yeah!It's one of the Yonekura Chihiro's songs, "Just Fly Away". It's an opening song from Mon Colle Kinght , one of a vintage anime I like when I was a little children. I like this anime, it's funny and refreshing, and I still like it till now. Well, that time there's only a few animes broadcasted in my country. This is one of the best. The song imediately caught my attention.That's why I want to put it in here.

Yonekura Chihiro is also an artist who performing "Butterfly Kiss" from RAVE. She's good in a mellow song. But it's nice when she's perform this song, too.

So, here's the video from Youtube:



Thanks to anthraxleon for the video. Even it's just an AMV.

I also found the lyrics and the translation. Here is the Japanese lyrics. For the translation, you can go through to this link.

yippieOK, that's all. I hope you can enjoy it.

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.