Wednesday, April 22, 2009

In Memoriam

Sorry, to be honest, if this post is feeling so blue. I've heard from my mom that her mother was died yesterday. My parents from Toraja, and it's so far from Makassar. And there's some condition that our family cannot go there to the burial ceremony. Well, even I'm not really remember my grandma (it has been more than 10 years I never back to Toraja) but I still sad because of it. I feel live is just like an ash, when the winds come it'll disappear so soon. Who knows, when the time they will die?

I remember about the song "Amazing Grace". I wanna put it in my recent post to make me remember how soon the life I have will disappear, too. When the time is come, I only want the Amazing Grace with me before i go to that place.

Bagpipe version.


Lean Rimes' version.

It's only a thing I make to commemorate my grandma. And also reminds me about what is life.

That's all. Thanks for coming and read my blog. See you next time!

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.