Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hello !
mafia How are you today? It's fine, isn't it? I hope it's fine.

After a long time, I'll put another cool song I like from Yamada Yu.


This is the 1st ending song from Blue Dragon Animation.

Even this song is for a girl, but I still like the song. And the lyrics is also nice.

nanana The song is so cheerful, it's good to change the bad mood.

There's one thing emphasizing in this song. That is "JUST BE U". Yep, it's Just to be yourself. There's so much girls in Japan trying to be someone so they can being accepted in the popular group or some group they like. It looks like there's some pride or prestige to being in such of that group. Well, but the best is still to be yourself. Even there's no one consider yourself now, keep to be yourself.
tutupkuping When someone saying "You're not cool!" or something like that, just close your ears. It's a good habit, I guess.

Maybe no one see you now, but someday there will be some one looking at you. So just be yourself. That's the point!
mantabsKeep cheers!

OK, that's all. See you next time!
FLY SO HIGH ~~~larilari

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.