Thursday, August 28, 2008

No Regret by Koda Kumi


It's a song from Kumi Koda: No Regret. It's an ED from The Law Of Ueki.

It's an unique mixing, this music is blend together proportionally with The Law of Ueki's atmosphere. BTW, this video is cool, isn't it? Actually I've found such of this video in Youtube, but the uploader restrict it to embed in other site. Too bad.

And this is the lyrics from J-popasia:

Yuzure nai no dare nimo
Kono omoi dake wa
Unmei sae koete yukeru nara

Tsumetai tokai no katasumi ni hitori
Ibasho mo naku tada zutto samayoutteta
Kiduite hoshikute sakebi tsuduketeta
Watashi no koe wa yami ni kaki kesareta

Itsuwari bakari no
Kono sekai de kimi dake wa
Hontou no watashi wo mite hoshii

*Yuzure nai no
Dare ni mo kono omoi dake wa
Unmei sae koete yukeru nara
Nido to ko nai
Kono shunkan ni koukai wa shinai you ni
Kakushi wa shinaide
Subete no chikara wo ima kimi ni
Toki hanate!

Hate naku tsuduiteku kunou ni make sou de
Kurushii toki demo kimi wa hitori ja nai
Donna ni tsurakute nigedashi takute mo
Sono saki ni aru asu he to tachiagare!

Wasure naide ite
Jibun wo shinjiru koto wo
Shinjitsu wa itsudatte hitotsu dake

Owari no nai
Kanashimi no sekai da toshitemo
Ari no mama no watashi de ayumi dasu
Sakara wazu ni kono mama unmei ni yudanete
Tadori tsuita sono saki de kitto
Hontou no jibun ni deaeru to
Negatteru

*Repeat

And here is the translation from the same site:

I won’t surrender this feeling
not to anyone
Even if it’s fate, I’ll get past this

I stand alone, on a corner in a cold city
but it’s not where I belong, so I simply keep on wandering
I keep on crying out, for someone to notice be
but my voice just fades into the darkness

It this world
is nothing but a lie
then please let me see the real me

*I won’t surrender this feeling
not to anyone
Even if it’s fate, I’ll get past this
At this very moment
I will have no regrets, not again
I’m not going to hide
So I let go of all my strength
and send it to you!

If you’re endlessly tormented by defeat,
when you’re in pain, even then, you’re not alone
No matter how painful it is, you can always run away
And then you can rise up, and head towards the future!

Never forget
to believe in yourself
because truth, comes down to just one thing

Assuming that there’s no end
to the sadness of the world
I’ll just walk on, knowing my true self
I let myself be guided by fate instead of opposing it
And when I arrive at my desitination
I hope to meet
the real me
*Repeat


OK! That's all! See you next time !

3 comments:

naki said...

iya , salah 1 dari sedikit lagu koda kumi yang bisa sayah nikmati

tapi sayah lebih suka yang pertama , yang nyanyi hitomi sapa gitu namanya ( lupa )

Anonymous said...

This song is so cool! i like it so much !
dicari-cari lirik nya eh ketemu di sini... ^^
arigatou ne..!

Anonymous said...

Emang lagu ini keren. Musiknya enak. I'm happy if this can help you ^_^




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.