Saturday, August 30, 2008

Cloud Age Symphony

I've finished watching this anime today. Well, It's such a gloomy in the ending. Some of my favourite characters were died in the war. But the ending is good. So I decide to post this song here now.

It's dominate by house music, I guess. First time you hear this, maybe you'll feel this song is weird. But if you hear it more and more, you'll find this song is quite good enough.

I've post the ED song from this anime some weeks ago. The song's title is "Over The Sky". Just search it in this blog if you want to hear it. OK, that's all! See ya next time !

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.