Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kohaku no Yurikago

It's an first ED song from RAVE the animation. It performs by Yonekura Chihiro, the same artist who perform Butterfly Kiss (the first OP song of RAVE the animation). I don't get the full video, so I just take the TV size. Here is the video:


Even it's only a TV size, I think it's not reduce the quality of this song. If you want to DL it, just go to Gendou.com.
Her voice is still clear, smooth, and gentle. Like it would swing you in a cradle, and make you feel so comfort. I like this song. And honestly, I miss this video. It's one of my favourite anime ED video.

And this is the lyrics from Animelyrics.com:

Tsuki no shita de Sanagi ni natte kuchizuketa garasu no ai no umi
Nami no youna Anata no rizumu idakarete Utau kotoba

-live-Watashi wo kanjite My past Minamo ni kieru yo
Shinjirareru Mono wa subete anato to mitsuketakara

*You're wings on my heart Kono negai haruka na yume no Shijima ni tokete
Nani mo nai Tada anata to tadayou kuni he Aoitori douka Michibiite
Chiisana Sora ga naita

Toumei no ame kawaita te wo atatameta kowagaranaideii?
chigireta kumo todokanai koe kokoniite fureteitaino

-lips- Anata wo kanjite My spell mitasareteyukuyo
Owari no asa hai ni natte watashi ga kietatoshitemo

You're wings on my heart kono omoi Harukana yume no namimani yureteru
Kawaranai tada anata wo Aiseru kuni he Aoitori douka Michibiite
Chiisana niji ga naita

Ameiro no shizuku abite kanashimi no ito hodoketeku

REPEAT *

And here is the translated version:
Under the moon, I became a chrysalis, kissed upon a glass sea of love
Your rhythm is like a wave, embraced by the words of its song

-live- to feel me, my past, disappears on the water's surface
Everything I believed in, I found with you, so...

* You're wings on my heart, this wish, a distant dream that melts in a desolate isle
Nothing else, just with you in a drifting country, bluebird please lead me...
Toward the small sky that weeps

The transparent rain, the warmth of a drying hands, is nothing to be afraid of right?
Scattering clouds, a voice left unheard, painfully screams, "I'm right here!"

lips- to feel you, my spell, comes to it's fruition
In the final morning, like ash, I will disappear, but even so...

You're wings on my heart, this feeling, a distant dream that sways between the waves
Unchanging, just you to a loving country, bluebird please lead me...
Toward the small rainbow that weeps

Bathing in amber-colored drops, the sorrowful knot has unravelled

REPEAT *

Well, I think this song is about yearning. Some girl who yearn her love, but I think it's more than that. I feel she's so lonely. And she cried in her loneliness. But she feel strong when she remember her love. Quite good song. It's fit with the video.

OK! That's all. See you next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cihuyyyy nang gw suka ada dsini... YKG imutz... hue..he...




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.