Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Melody of life

Well, this is a song that inspiring me to make this blog's name. I like this song from the first time I heard it, when I saw my friend plays FF IX. There's an event when Garnet sang this song. It's so smooth, sweet song. I'm fall in love to this song from that time. That time is about 5-6 years ago. And I still like this song. I hope this song is not being like Mirai E.

This video is a video from a tribute concert for FF. This concert's title is "The Beginning of Fantasy" by Twilite Orchestra from my country, Indonesia. Double-click to this video to see another video from the concert. Actually, I want to set a video which include the FF IX characters, but I don't know why it's won't work to this blog.

Here is the lyric:

Ate mo naku samayotte ita

Tegakari mo naku sagashi tsuzuketa

Anata ga kureta omoide o

Kokoro o iyasu uta ni shite

Yakusoku mo suru koto mo naku

Kawasu kotoba mo kimetari mo sezu

Dakishime soshite tashikameta

Hibi wa nido to kaeranu

Kioku no naka no te o furu anata wa

Watashi no na o yobu koto ga dekiru no

Afureru sono namida o

Kagayaku yuuki ni kaete

Inochi wa tsuzuku

Yoru o koe

Utagau koto no nai ashita e to tsuzuku

Tobu tori no mukou no sora e

Ikutsu no kioku azuketa darou

Hakanai kibou mo yume mo

Todokanu basho ni wasurete

Meguriau no wa guuzen to ieru no

Wakareru toki ga kanarazu kuru no ni

Kieyuku unmei demo

Kimi ga ikite iru kagiri

Inochi wa tsuzuku

Eien ni

Sono chikara no kagiri doko made mo

Watashi ga shinou tomo

Kimi ga ikite iru kagiri

Inochi wa tsuzuku

Eien ni

Sono chikara no kagiri doko made mo tsuzuku

Source: animelyrics. If you want to see the translation version, you can go to that link. Hope you enjoy it ^ ^.

See you next time~!

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.