Thursday, June 5, 2008

Here the video! ^O^

Well, this is the song that I've uploaded last night. This is the video that makes me desperated somedays ago. At last I can share it here!

This song give me a calm nuance. The first time I heard this song is when I and my friend gathered in the border of my campus lake. It's not like a natural lake, it's an artificial lake made for fishery faculty. The sunset down slowly that time. A calm breeze blowing. It's so peaceful. I can't forget it. That feel always come when I hear this song.

My first impression to this song is a wide grass field in the ancient Japan, just like I imagine it as a wide savannah inHeian period. I Imagine I saw a heian prince plays a Shinobue (maybe) in a such calm expression. I like this instrument.

There is a problem to me, I don't know the title! I hope you can help me to solve this problem. I want to know its lyrics.

OK, that's all for now. See you later :) !

1 comment:

Yafeth said...

It's feel like I say Fujiwara Sai in the grass field.




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.