Monday, April 28, 2008

Romanesque

Hello, today I want to introduce you a new song. The title is Romanesque, performed by Fiction Juction YUUKA SeeSaw. If you have seen Gundam Seed, they're the performer of Annani Issho Datta no Ni, the first ED from Gundam Seed. Here is the lyrics:

owaranai natsu no you ni
chiranai hana no you ni
dakishimeta sono ude wozutto hanasanaideite yo

akogare wo kurikaeshi doko e mo yukenakute mo
dakishimeta sono ude wo zutto hanasanaideite yo
ima, kinou mo ashita mo moyashi tsukushite mo ii
setsunasa no tachidomaru
kono hitotoki ga futari no subete yo

sugaritsuite mite mo
mune wa mada chigau hakanasa de
toki no RIZUMU kazoeteru
akai hoshi no yoru

kiete yuku nukumori tsunagi tometai no yo
hitomi tojita kimi wo

akogare wo kurikaeshi doko e mo yukenakute mo
dakishimeta sono ude wo zutto hanasanaideite yo
toki no nagusame no subete keshisatte mo ii
setsunasa wo yakitsukushi
ima ikiteiru no koko ni
futari de

mune ga itamu hodo no jounetsu ni
kokoro yudanetara
nakushita mono kono ude ni
torimodoseru you de
wakeatta namida ga kobore ochinai you
hitomi tojiteita no

owaranai natsu no you ni
chiranai hana no you ni
dakishimeta sono ude wo
zutto hanasanaideite yo
ima, yorube no nai koi ni kiesatte mo ii
setsunasa no tachidomaru
kono hitotoki ga futari no subete yo

That's the lyrics. I took it from animelyrics.com, my favourite lyrics link.
This song have no translate, so I don't understand it. But I still like the music. Fiction Junction YUUKA SeeSaw is one of my favourite performer. They've great sense of music, and their songs is easy listening and good to ear.
Actually, I've the song before this song become an OST from El Cazador de la Bruja. So, I can guarantee its a good song. If you want to see the youtube video, click this link or this link. If you want to see the OST version, go to this link.
When you hear it first, you'll feel you hear the Latin music, with the guitar instruments play. You will feel the Latin nuance from this song. That's the good point from this performer. They always write and sing the song with great meaning and nice melody. I like their song.
Try to hear it once. And I guess you'll like it! Thanks!


P.S: Ooops, looks like I've made a mistake again! It's not perform by FictionJunction YUUKA, but SeeSaw. Sorry for this wrong information.

8 comments:

mbuh said...

Cos I found that it takes a long time to translate it by myself, so I just googling to find a nihon no moji version:
http://lyricwiki.org/index.php?title=FictionJunction_YUUKA:Romanesque&printable=yes
Then I go to babelfish to translate that site roughly. 8)
It's an easy way to translate, isn't it? :P

Yafeth said...

Thanks for the information

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
animaster said...

i got this link from google:
http://atashi.wordpress.com/2007/06/22/el-cazador-de-la-bruja-ending-theme-romanesque/
and here is the translation:

Like an endless summer
Like a flower that won’t scatter
Please don’t ever let your arms
That embraced me leave me

I aspire repeatedly, even if I can’t go anywhere
Please don’t ever let your arms that embraced me leave me
Now, it’s fine even if yesterday and tomorrow burn up completely
This moment when suffering stands still
Is our everything

Even if I try to cling onto you
My chest is still counting the rhythm of time
With a different ephemerality
On the nights of red stars

I want to tie up the disappearing warmth
And you, who closed your eyes

I aspire repeatedly, even if I can’t go anywhere
Please don’t ever let your arms that embraced me leave me
It’s fine even if I erase all of time’s consolations
Torching away suffering
Now we are alive, at this place
Together

If I entrust my heart
To a passion such that my chest hurts
As if I can recover
Things that I’ve lost in my arms

As if our shared tears won’t spill and fall
My eyes were closed

Like an endless summer
Like a flower that won’t scatter
Please don’t ever let your arms that embraced me leave me
Now, it’s fine even if I vanish in an undependable love
This moment when suffering stands still
Is our everything

Yafeth said...

Thanks for your information :)

Anonymous said...

hello,

just inform U,
annani ishodattanoni is not performed by fictionjunction YUUKA, it's See Saw does (this band is also a duo too).
both are musical project of Yuki Kajiura, a composer/arranger/keyboard player whose work is comparable to the legendary Nobuo Uematsu (musical genius behind Final Fantasy series), since mrs kajiura is the one who responsible for beautiful musical artistry of some top anime series (Gundam SEED & SEED Destiny, .hack//series, Madlax, Noir, Aquarian Age, etc.)

...the only difference is on the vocal section, Yuuka Nanri sing on fiction junction YUUKA, while Chiaki Ishikawa took the vocal duties on See Saw. but the songs on both duo are mainly compose by yuki kajiura.

Yafeth said...

I know, sorry. Thanks 4 tell me :)

Yafeth said...

I know, sorry. Thanks 4 tell me :)




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.