Thursday, April 24, 2008

Did you have hear this one?

Hello, this is a new song I want to share to you. The song's title is "hanabi", perform by Ikimono-Gakari. You can see the PV in this youtube link. It's unique, freshly song. I enjoy this song. The song is erasy listening, and I can remember the song after hear it in the first time. It's stuck in my mind because its uniqueness melody. I sugget to you to hear this song.
I've search abot this song in animelyrics.com. I found that this song have been used as the seventh ED of Bleach. That's why I feel so familiar with the rhytms, the way the performer sing it, and the music when I hear it for the first time. I think this is an anime OST, and it's true.
I've search about the performer in wikipedia.org and I foun some information. The band start their career in music as an indie band in 2003. Their first idie album is Makoto ni Senetsu Nagara First Album wo Koshirae Mashita... , released in August 25, 2003.They become a major band in 2006 under the Sony Music Japan's EPIC Records label. They released some single on that year. One of them is SAKURA, and this song also become the title of the single compilation. "Hanabi" or fireworks is their second single compilation. It released on May 31, 2006. Their major album released on Marc 7, 2007 with SAKURA and HANABI include in the album.
Enjoy the song! See you next time!

1 comment:

Yafeth said...

It's cool isn't it :)




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.