Saturday, February 7, 2009

Umbrella (Covered Version) by Vanilla Sky

Hello, how are you? I hope you're fine today. Keep trying to reach your New Year's Resolutions. I wish you can catch them all :) ! Well, anyway, here's the new post today.It's a covered version of the famous song from Rihanna,"Umbrella". This is the video I've got from Youtube:




Are they really do it? Wow, it shocking me! To see some guys in those scenes, with some dress just like Rihanna! Wow again! Well, actually it's still good and funny. The performer's voice, too. I like this cover version than any versions, one of my favorite. The another one is the soul version (I don't know who's the performer). Well, don't be nauseous to see this if you don't like some men using a girl's suit. And also when you see the video in 2:17 (well, see it by yourself). It's just covered version anyway, just like doujinshi from this song.

First time I heard this song I have some good feeling on it. I never thinking that "Umbrella" can being performed by a man. And that makes the song have a different taste than the real version. It's like the boy's version (this song can be perform by both boys and girls. I never thinking it before hear this song).

After all, they're pretty good and funny to cover Rihanna. I like it, though there's something shocking me (for Vanilla Sky fans, don't blame me, please. Sorry if this disgrace you all :) ). Thank you for read this post. See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The scene at 2:20 to 2:22.... errr.. well... it's weird. Well, anyway, maybe you think it doesn't have any connection with this month's theme. Well, for me, this still have it. It's not a love between a two lovers in romance, but it's a love between friends (well, like a fraternal love). Enjoy it :)




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.