Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tomorrow by Shimokawa Mikuni



It's a song from fullmetal.panic! (the first number from "fullmetal panic" series).

I like this part:
"kono sekai ni umareta sono imi wo
kimi to mitsuke ni yukou
itami sae mo kakaenagara
atarashii keshiki
motto tooku made
mukae ni yukou"

In English, this part has been translated as:
"I'll go search with you
For the meaning of my birth in this world
Even while wounded,
Let's go
Even further on
To meet the new scenery".

Well,it's a quite romantic, I guess. Each person must find its meaning in this world. I interpreting this song as a reason why we born in this world. Each men always have their right live partner (suppose to be, this is one of my live principles). When together is better than alone. There's something more beautiful waiting when walking together to the same way than alone or fighting each other because we're walking in a different way. Peace and love is more better than riot and war, right?

I guess I'll answer the girl which singing in this song with my pure heart, because she giving me her truly heart and feeling, too. Well, it's just my imagination if I'm become someone the girl in this song call as "you". Hey, who want to reject it? It's something I think. I don't know when I get a girl like this. I hope she's real.

OK that's all. See you next time. Thanks for read this blog.

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.