Friday, May 30, 2008

Change!

At last I decide to change my template. Actually I want to do this from a long time ago, but I don't get a template that I want. So I took only the general template from Blogger. Beside that, I have some trouble when I upload another new template to my blogger.
Actually I want to post some song now, but when I try to upload my video to this post, it took so long time. I try to upload to Youtube, but there's trouble happen. Maybe I'll post it later. Actually, I want to know the title of that song, because when I get that song from my senior in my university it haven't any title nor performer's name. Maybe there somebody know that song and can tell me.
That's all for now. I hope you glad to see my new blog face. See you next time :)

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.