Friday, May 23, 2008

And The Winner Is ....

At last! As some people expect, the winner of tha American Idol competition is .... David Cook! Well, both of them has shown their best performance, but... it's competition. Still need the winner. For me the result is quiet expected. The Archuleta have a great voice, but he can't singing a rock song or rearranging the song that he perform to his own song. Well, maybe he can but Cook is still better than him. But I feel the Cook's voice is not at his best performance. His 1st song feels rough. But still good I think.

I realize that the Archuleta can be so boring (even I actually support him), because I like rock music. His voice has a wide range. But when he singing a song, it's like he only perform a cabaret song or opera songs. But he's still good when he singing a pop song.

BTW, congrats to David Cook. The battle between two David is the best I ever know.

No comments:




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.