Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Journey Through the Decade

mafia Hello! How are you? I hope it's fine.

Do you know about Kamen Rider Decade? Kamen Rider Decade is the newest Kamen Rider series in this year. It's the tenth Rider in Heisei Rider series, that's why his name is Decade. Well, I don't know much about it. But I know that Gackt take a part in this serial as the Opening Song Performer. This is the video I took from Youtube:



The video shows a battle between Decade with a monster came upon him from Gackt's back. And in the end of the video you can see an interaction between him (in human form) and Gackt. Gackt is look like some kind of antagonist here, when he attacking Tsukasa (a human form of Decade). But until that, he turn back and going away, leaving Tsukasa alone. Well, maybe he do it because Tsukasa is ready to take an attack to him (maybe Tsukasa think he's a monster, too). The way Gackt launch a single attack to Tsukasa is cool. It feels like he said "you're too fast a hundred years to have a fight with me". That's why he prefer to go and not take a battle with him.

About the song, well, I think I like when he performing "Redemption" than this song. But it's not bad after all. It's still good to hear.

ngetehOK that's all. It's time to go. See you next time. larilari

1 comment:

divinelight said...

Yep, I know about Decade.
This is the one that I view right now and because of that I find a bit more of the preceding Kamen Riders that are shown in Decade.




If everyone's hands handle one of music instrument, I believe
there's no war in this world....
Because there's no hands can handle a weapon
to fight another one.
That's why I love music....
Because it's universal
and peaceful.